Information For Authors
The Journal of the University of Namibia Language Centre (JULACE) is an international, scholarly, open-access, peer-reviewed, bi-annual publication. The journal aims at providing a publishing avenue especially for emerging academicians, researchers and scholars in the fields of language, linguistics, and related disciplines such as translation, literary and other cultural studies such as film. JULACE welcomes the original articles, book reviews, other review articles, think pieces, and short fiction/poems.
Notes for contributors
- Articles submitted to JULACE should be typed double space, and must be electronically submitted as MS Word attachments by e-mail.
- Articles submitted to JULACE should be thoroughly proofread.
- Each article should be between 4000 and 7000 words long. Shorter or longer articles may be published depending on their strengths.
- Please use the American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style. It is essential that the list of references contains all the works cited in the paper.
- An abstract of not more than 250 words should accompany every paper submitted. The abstract should as much as possible state the main research problem, major findings and conclusions.
- Articles submitted to the JULACE should be original contributions that have not been published elsewhere, and are not under consideration by another journal.
- JULACE may consider retraction of an article in case of evidence of unreliable data or findings, plagiarism, duplicate publication, and unethical research. A notice explaining the reason for retraction is also provided.
- Authors should send their short biographical information indicating their full name, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, academic status, and research areas of interest/specialization.
- JULACE accepts articles all year round
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Submit your paper electronically at this link http://journals.unam.edu.na/index.php/JULACE/about/submissions or send an email to: email@example.com